Here are the best Happy Mothers Day Quotes And Poems 2018

Mother’s Day is a very special day which is celebrated in the honor of mothers. All people express their love and care towards mothers on this day. In the world, different versions of Mother’s day vary from country to country. Quotes & Poems are the best way to express your love. Here we are sharing some latest Qouets & poems to make your Mothers day special.
Happy
Mothers Day Quotes
And Poems 2018
I am thankful that I have got
A Mother who loves me a lot
I am grateful that I have a mother
Whose motherly advice is a healing remedy
All mothers should take a cue
From women as cute as you
Happy mother’s day mom!

Best Mothers day Quotes 2018

I wish I have enough words to tell you
That how much I love you
And how much I miss you
May God bless you, Mom.
Happy mother’s day!
I thought to write how much I love you in the sky
But thought it would blow it away
Then I thought to write how much you mean to me in the sand
But thought waves would wash it away
Final believed to keep you in my heart
And forever it will stay
Happy mother’s day!
You are the reason
For the happiness in my eyes
The flash of my teeth
The love in my heart
And the strength in my feet
Happy mother’s day!
To the women who call me all day
To the women who love me endlessly
To the women who kiss me gently
To the women who I have fun with
To the women who I cuddle with
A happy mother’s day!

Best Mothers Day Poem 2018

Your smile is my strength
Your hug is my shelter
Never leave my side, Dear Momma
I love you so much
A very happy mother’s day!
Dear Mom,
Your unconditional love made me happy,
Strong, secure. Your teaching and example
Made me confident and mature enough
Mom, without you, there would
Be no me. Your love, your attention,
Your guidance, have made me who I am
Without you, I would be lost, wandering
Aimlessly, without direction or purpose.

Mothers Day Love Quotes

  • Most mothers are instinctive philosophers. -Harriet Beecher Stowe
  • The sweetest sounds to mortals given, Are heard in Mother, Home, and Heaven. -William Goldsmith Brown
  • The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother. -Theodore Hesburgh
  • God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers. – Jewish Proverb
  • Children are the anchors of a mother’s life. -Sophocles

Mothers day Funny Quotes

  • choose to save the infant’s life without even considering if there is a man on base.
    – Dave Barry
  • The way I feel, if the kids are still alive when my husband gets home from work, I’ve done my job.
    – Roseanne Barr
  • No matter how old a mother is, she watches her middle-aged children for signs of improvement.
    – Florida Scott-Maxwell
  • There are over 6,000 human languages remaining in the world, and I can’t talk to my mom in any of them.
    – Greg Tamblyn
  • I want my children to have all the things I couldn’t afford. Then I want to move in with them.
    – Phyllis Diller
  • I’ve been married 14 years and I have three kids. Obviously I breed well in captivity.
    – Roseanne Barr
  • When my mom got really mad, she would say, ‘Your butt is my meat.’ 
Not a particularly attractive phrase. And I always wondered, ‘Now, what beverage goes with that?’
    – Paula Poundstone
  • I can’t believe how much like my mother I turned out. I feel sorry for my kids.
    – Melanie White

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elle Fanning Biography, age, weight, height, movies, affair, net worth, scandal, body measurement